How many times my link has been visited!!

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

FUFU RESTAURANT IN BELLAIRE!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ATE RICHELLE ON OCTOBER 25!! It was a celebration night with some great food and amazing company!

So after work I called JP and he said they were going to a restaurant for Ate Richelle's bday and that I should come... so I did... and man was it great! I met up with them at FuFu Restaurant in Bellaire and I highly recommend anyone to check it out... and I will probably be back within a month. It's awesome!

When I got there they had already ordered and the Wonton Soup was just arriving... I LOVE Wonton Soup... and there's was great! The soup came in a large bowl enough for about 3 people to share... everything we ordered came in large portions and the service was 5 stars... always attentive, friendly, and answered questions about the menu.
Soon after the Soup arrived the food started to come out... everything that we had was:
A11: 2 Wonton Soup (4.99 each)
87: Salt Roasted Spare Ribs (8.99)
62: Chinese Broccoli with Beef (8.99) we added hong kong flat noodles
80: 2 Deep Fried Chicken (9.99 each)
Steamed Rice (unsure of price... sorry!)
115: 2 Hollow Stem Vegetable with Garlic Sauce (7.99 each)
46: Salt Roasted Squid (9.99)

Like I said before, everything came in huge helpings and we even had leftovers after 6 of us grubbed until we were completely full!
My fave was the Chinese Broccoli with Beef and the side veggies we had... and of course the wonton soup. I'm not much of a chicken fan so I wasnt really into that, but the rest of the table really enjoyed it. JP LOVES Salt Roasted Spare Ribs... but the ones that came to the table were more like salt roasted pork chops... they were also really great... and I was happier they came out the way they did than the way JP likes them haha. I also really enjoyed the Salt Roasted Squid... it's pretty much a calamari dish... It didt come with a sauce but since I LOVE LOVE LOVE soy sauc(probably more than your average person) I dipped it in the soy sauce and enjoyed it very much. I would have to say that I would reorder everything we had yesterday except for the chicken... but again, I just dont like chicken all that much.

Below you will find their information and hours... if you are looking for some great Asian food... this is the place to go!

HOURS: Monday- Friday 10am- 12am

713 981 8838

9889 Bellaire Blvd Suite E209
Houston Texas 77036

HAPPY EATING,
Ava Chino

TELL ME ABOUT YOUR FAVE ASIAN EATERY!
DONT FORGET TO COMMENT, FOLLOW, AND TAKE THE POLL AT THE TOP OF THE PAGE!

No comments:

Post a Comment