How many times my link has been visited!!

Monday, October 18, 2010

BROTHERS PIZZA


Brothers Pizza has been a personal favorite of mine since I was dropped off at the mall by my parents. haha.

Brothers Pizza used to be in West Oaks Mall... it blew Sabarro out of the water! It was not only way more delicious... but much cheaper as well. Brothers is hands down the best pizza.

Now they have expanded outside of the mall into 7 Houston locations. The one I am always going to is the Katy, Hwy 6, location... love those guys! Not only is the pizza consistently great, but the guys that work there are just so much fun and friendly. I go so much that they know my name and order! The pizza is low priced and extra large New York style! The only downside is that they dont deliver! haha but you can call it in for carry out. Another great perk of eating here are the leftovers... when you cant eat all the pizza and you bring it home, just reheat it in the oven at 350 degrees and the pizza is so amazing all over again!


I recommend this place to everyone! Trust me, you wont want to go back to another pizza joint again!

MY FAVE BROTHERS PIZZA LOCATION:
1029 Hwy 6 North Suite 100 ( one block North of I-10)
Phone 281 398 4040
Store Hours:
MON-SAT 11AM-10PM
CLOSED SUNDAYS



Happy Eating,
Ava Chino

TELL ME YOUR FAVE KIND OF PIZZA!

DONT FORGET TO FOLLOW ME, COMMENT ON THE POSTS, AND TAKE THE POLL AT THE TOP!

2 comments:

  1. Brothers Pizza is the best pizza in Houston

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brothers Pizza is so good! I used to eat there almost every time I went to West Oaks Mall! I've gotta figure out where those other locations are. Hopefully there's one near me...but I doubt I'm that lucky.

    ReplyDelete