How many times my link has been visited!!

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Captain Toms

Do you absolutely love oysters but hate paying high prices for decent delicious oysters?
Well then go to Captain Toms!!

Captain Toms is a seafood establishment that is able to maintain low prices because they go out and fish for their own supply... Seriously.
You will find amazing oysters for $5.95/ dozen and they always throw 1-3 extra oysters on your plate.
Their gumbo is the best I've had... It is loaded with shrimp and crab!
Try their stuffed shrimp and stuffed crab too.
Honestly, everything is really great... But you must like fried foods... Everything is pretty much fried.
One thing i have yet to try is frog legs... I want someone to go with me and order it and then i can try theirs haha.
You can find anything on the menu for less than $10 too!!
Another plus is their beers are pretty low priced as well.

But here is your warning...
This is not a table establishment where you can truly enjoy the company you are with... Its loud, busy, your space is invaded.
Get their early enough to sit at the bar or else it's not as fun... This is a seafood and oyster bar after all. Did I mention that?
This is another place that i can't get enough of. It's on my top 10... Now if I could only get my bf to love oysters. Hmm.

Below you will find their 3 locations. My most visited is Katy.
  13955 East Fwy (IH-10) Houston TX 77015 713.451.3700
  9651 FM 1960 Rd W Houston TX 77070 281.890.8334
  20525 Katy Fwy Katy TX 77450 281.829.6407

Happy eating,
Ava Chino

No comments:

Post a Comment