How many times my link has been visited!!

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Chez Beignets

So JP and I were craving some beignets last night and it was pretty late so I start calling up some places to find one.
We ended up going to Chez Beignets in Bellaire. It was really great and the prices super low.
We got a 1/2 order finger beignets and one regular beignet as well as some hot tea for our sore throats. The total came out to about $12 and we really enjoyed ourselves. We decided right then that Chez Beignets would become a regular hangout for us.
Great snack, low prices, and a comfortable atmosphere.

Let me know if you know of a better beignet place in Houston or your experience at Chez Beignets!

Happy Eating,

1 comment:

  1. Crescent City Beignets is pretty good. It's off Westheimer and Kirby I think. Been there a couple times. I loved their chickory coffee!

    ReplyDelete