How many times my link has been visited!!

Thursday, January 5, 2012

FuFu got a new menu!

JP and I have always been major fans of FuFu in Bellaire... In fact, I'm sure you can find an earlier entry about FuFu.
FuFu is open late which is really great for us since we work in the restaurant industry and get out hungry past 10 and 11pm. FuFu is open til 3am!
Before the new menu, JP and I would order the same entree every.single.te! They even approached our table knowing what we were going to order, "Mongolian beef with Chinese broccoli with wonton soup."
Then they came out with a new menu that includes pictures of each item listed and we branched out. We have tried each kind of clam and mussel dish that they have and it has become part of our regular ordering since I am obsessed with seafood! JP still orders his Mongolian beef with Chinese broccoli and they even added Vietnamese Eggrolls... Which if you have never had you should really give them a try... DELICIOUS! I took a few pics of our visit last night and as usual it was great!
The pics will include the Vietnamese Eggrolls and the Clams with Black Bean Sauce.
If you ever get a chance to try FuFu let me know! It's low prices and delicious food will have you thanking me for years!

Happy Eating,

No comments:

Post a Comment