How many times my link has been visited!!

Sunday, October 23, 2011

CILANTRO LIME SHRIMP

I found this recipe online and had to give it a try! I just absolutely love all seafoods, especially shrimp! I am always trying to cook lots of shrimp just because it is inexpensive and I feel like it is relatively healthy.

This next recipe is actually one of those healthy recipes so if you are on a diet or health-kick this recipe is one you can try, enjoy, and I think it would be perfect with any side. The shrimp can put on a salad, into a pasta, as a main dish with a couple of side dishes… or really however you like. The first time I made this I ate it just as and the second time I put it on a caesar salad. Both were excellent.

Hope you enjoy!

CILANTRO LIME SHRIMP


INGREDIENTS: (4 servings)
2 tsp olive oil
2 lb shrimp, shelled and deveined
6 cloves garlic, crushed
1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
1 lime
salt and pepper

DIRECTIONS:
1. Heat a large frying pan on medium-high heat. Add oil to the pan, when hot add shrimp. Season with salt and pepper.
2. When the shrimp is cooked on one side, about 2 minutes, turn over and add garlic. Sauté another minute or two until shrimp is cooked, careful not to overcook. 3. Remove from heat.
4. Squeeze lime all over shrimp and toss with cilantro.
5. Serve hot.

Don’t forget to tell me what you think once you try it out! And if you have any suggestions on recipes or have anything to say please don’t be shy!

HAPPY EATING!

No comments:

Post a Comment